Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

Back to Blogging

Wow!  I did not realize that it has been so long since my last post...but I am back  now again.  I am going to try to be more consistent with my blogging this year.

For this post I want to share with you a layout that I did about 3 weeks ago.   I did this for a challenge that Jeanette Lynton post on her close to my heart blog.  It was about new resolutions for 2015.  I don't really do resolutions, but I do challenge myself to new things each year.
This year I just want to BE...to be more content with who I am, to be more content with what I have, to be more diligent with my time and most importantly to BE in the presence of God through prayer and Bible study.

I am just now getting to post the picture of this layout, so without further ado here it is.
 
I still have to put a picture on the layout...a job for later.
 
Materials used are all CTMH products...
Materials Used:
SnowHaven paper pack -  X7188B
Classy Doily Stamp Set - B1424
Slate Ink - Z2173
Black Ink - Z2105
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - R5 Cherry Pink  Z2450
                                                        - B68 Turquoise Blue Z2465
Black Journaling Pen
Dot Embossing Folder - Z1924
Sparkles Flourishes - Z 1812
Clear Sparkles (colored with ShinHan marker R11 Carmine - Z2448)
Slate pigment ink Z2503
Clear embossing powder - Z2088
Craft Heater - Z555
Retired Product - Keyboard Letters
 
If you would like any of these products you can order them from me or from your local CTMH consultant.
 
Thanks for coming by today...hope you will come back again soon.
Have a wonderful day!
 
                                                                                                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment