Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2013

For Always...Again and Again

         When I saw the zip strip on the first sheet of paper in the For Always paper pack I knew I wanted to incorporate it into a layout speaking to the love I have for Glenn. The saying on it spoke to me very strongly.  It says this: "Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."   This is the layout that I came up with.
         The picture on here is not the best one for the mood that this layout exudes however it is the best recent one that I have of the two of us. That's why there are no photos on the right side of the layout. Time for another photo shoot again - so that I have some good pictures to work with. Then I will replace the one that is on there now.
        The heart on this layout is something that I thought would be rather unique.  I made a rosette, and then cut a heart out of paper and traced it to the back side of the rosette. Using scissors and some patience I cut the rosette into a heart shape.  Clear sparkle flourishes and black glitter paper finish the cluster of embellishments on this page.

Another zip strip is used on the left side and it is hard to see but there are bitty sparkles adorning every other dot of the strip. 
                 Once again the process in making this layout was the most fun...trying to bring two separate layout sketches from the Reflections book together to make one cohesive layout (it is available for purchase again and I am so happy about that).  I think it worked and I am pretty happy with the end result.  I hope you enjoy it too.
 
Have a wonderful day,  Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment