Translate

Monday, October 15, 2012

Oshawa's Scrapfest and a Card

  I have been rather busy for the few weeks planning for Scrapfest in Oshawa.  Many plans were set in motion and executed and the event went off very well.  I think that this weekend was so much fun and other than the rain that hit as we were packing up it was a great two days.  I met many people there, so many of you introduced yourselves to me as CTMH consultants and that I loved.  I enjoyed meeting my fellow creative sisters there.  I met so many creative scrappers there and had a wonderful time chatting with you all.  Business was good too.  A shoutout goes to my friend Lynne,  who as usual is my partner in crime and did a wonderful job with the Create and Take - a little Timmy's box with a chocolate in it for anyone who wanted to make one.  That brought a lot of positive exposure to our Artiste Cartridge.  Yay!  Also a  big thanks to Alyson for helping in the booth...your help was appreciated.  Thanks to all who stopped by at the booth... you made this event well worth its while!

Here is one of the cards that I made to be able to display  at Scrapfest.  I used the Pirouette stamp set, white daisy pigment ink, clear embossing powder, images from our new Artiste cartridge, hemp, Ruby, Saddle, Cashmere and Champagne cardstock, Saddle and Cashmere ink and some sparkles to create this card.  I hope you enjoy it!  I love how it turned out.
 
That is all for today.  Enjoy your day!  Lucy :)

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, Lucy! It was great seeing you again. I'm so glad it was a good experience for you, Alyson and Lynn.

    ReplyDelete