Translate

Monday, April 18, 2011

Regional Conference

I was at the CTMH Regional Conference in Toronto this past weekend and what a lot of fun we had.  I learned so much and created so much and laughed a lot too.  I met a lot of new consultants and made some new friends too.  The staff from head office were so great and shared so much with us... from the personal to the business aspects of Close to my Heart.  We were able to see a lot of beautiful artwork from so many talented consultants and from staff at head office, and we were WOWed.  This weekend inspired me to do more and to think more creatively.
  I even got recognition this weekend.  I had the highest sales for the month of March for all the consultants in the Bod Squad.  That was a first for me. WOOHOO!!!!
    For the month of April, our special for the month is when you make a purchase of $110 from my website, http://www.lucyimrie.myctmh.com/  you will recieve absolutely free a Level 1kit, as well as the stamp of the month.  

D1455

 April's Stamp of the Month : Blessed
 










     For the month of May we have a really great incentive for new consultants.  You can get your consultant kit for 1/2 price (regularly $140 for $70) and also get the 'You and Me' kit for free. If you are considering becoming a consultant, please contact me.
     The 'You and Me' kit is the beautiful kit to help us celebrate National Scrapbooking Month.  You can get it for $16.50 when you spend $55 during the month of May.  Or you can buy it outright for $38.95.  This kit makes 2 beautiful fully embellished layouts, has a D-size stamp set and instructions in it.  That is such a great deal!!


Well that is it for now.  I hope that you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment